- This event has passed.
Leading in Education – from great teachers to great leaders
April 6 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The traditional leadership models have been resilient for so many years, but as educational institutions become more dependent on Agility and Innovation; our new world requires a new type of leaders. The COVID crisis has made it more evident that most leaders in education (and other sectors) were not prepared to deal with the situation.
During this webinar, we will deconstruct Leadership through attitudes, beliefs and skills necessary to thrive and generate optimal performance in this new world.
- The key areas and skills to build a new wave of leaders: Thriving as individual: Connecting, Awareness and Agility
- Why psychological resources such as: mindfulness, resilience, growth mindset are on the rise?
- Utilizing Growth Mindset
- Identify effective motivations for learning
- Explain how the brain is designed for learning
- Factors influencing the needs for continuous learning
- The impact of Emotional Intelligence on your career success – 5 pillars of emotional intelligence and How to boost it
This webinar will be co-hosted by:
Dr. Ronald Kovach – Executive Director of the American International Accreditation Association of Schools and Colleges (AIAA). He is an internationally recognized expert in experiential learning
Elena Agaragimova – Corporate Learning and Talent Development Expert
Ivan Palomino – Technology and Innovation Expert
Organized by www.bessern.co – Helping Organizations Measure and Enhance Learning, Performance & Well-Being through Technology and Behavioral Science