- This event has passed.
Masterclass: Teachers as Emerging Leaders
September 8, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
There are many discussions around how we can best prepare future generations for the future work; we always look for ways to upskill students in a way that is relevant and future focused. But, what about teachers? Some are going to become leaders at the school, principals or take leading positions in education.
Why is it important?
The future is happening now. The education industry has undergone a major shift in recent couple of years and it will continue to do so as the landscape of education changes, students’ profile changes, and the future of work will require a different kind of education for its upcoming workforce. As teachers and educators, it is our role and responsibility to ensure we are continuously role modeling and that we drive with agility through the changes in education.
Who is it for?
Teachers & educators who are looking to prepare for the future of education, and ensure they are
1. Future-proofing their careers with continuous learning and
2. Providing students the best and most relevant experience they need for the future of work
What you will learn:
– How the future of education is being reshaped
– What skills do you as a teachers & educator need to consider?
– How you can start creating a process for continuous learning that works for you and your busy schedule?
Organized by Bessern: – Learning reinvented: productivity and mental capacity to accelerate change in enterprise
Elena Agaragimova – Talent Development Strategist
Ivan Palomino – Behavioral Strategist applied to Learning