- This event has passed.
Reinventing the Future of Learning at Work
March 24 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
During this webinar we will cover:
– The evolution of Corporate Training and what have we have learnt
– The way the modern employee learns
– The main challenges for changing the way we learn
– The alternatives for effective learning
– How technology can help? Does it have to cost an arm and a leg?
– What is the future of learning in corporate and in higher education?
This webinar will be co-hosted by:
Edan Kertis – Behavioral change expert, software engineer and the creator of the AFT learning model (one of the most innovative and powerful models to teach and train people online)
Elena Agaragimova – Corporate Learning and Talent Development Expert
Ivan Palomino – Technology and Innovation Expert
Organized by www.bessern.co – Helping Organizations Measure and Enhance Learning, Performance & Well-Being through Technology and Behavioral Science