How to look after your mental health?
How to have conversations about mental health?
Having open and honest conversations are central to breaking down the stigma surrounding men’s mental health. Sharing your mental health struggles, you may also help others to feel like they are not alone and feel comfortable to share what they are going through. Men especially are sometimes not given the tools or permission to express how they feel and having these conversations can help you to navigate your mental health symptoms better.
What to do if you are worried about your mental health?
- Speak to a mental health professional
- If you are unsure about what help you need check out our mental health continuum page
- If you are not sure where to start when finding mental health professionals have a look in our directory
- Speak to family and friends
- Call a helpline
- Join a support group
- If you need urgent help
- Check out our in crisis page