From our Blog
Mental health disruptions are one of the biggest concerns for people during this time. It refers to the changes in mood, thought patterns, and even the way individual views themselves. People are thinking of ways to stay healthy and how to avoid getting sick, but many forget to take care of their mental health as well. Mental health disruption can occur in several ways during COVID-19.
What is Mental Health
“… a state of well-being in which the individual realizes his or her own abilities, can cope with the normal stresses of life, can work productively and fruitfully, and is able to make a contribution to his or her community.”
“is not just the absence of mental disorder.”
What we do
Our platform provides services, information, and resources to create awareness and end the stigma surrounding Mental Health in the UAE.
Our services are on three parallels.
- We use our Website and Instagram to provide information and resources.
- We work with universities in the country to provide support in creating awareness.
- We have a meetups / talks that is open for the general public held weekly.
- For corporates we provide custom wellness packages.
- Our platform / mobile app will have therapists, counselors, psychiatrist, and other wellness providers at a nominal cost. (This is currently under development)
Although psychologists, psychiatrist and therapists have different individual roles, they all work towards the same goal; improving the quality of lives of individuals. Being aware of the different types of mental health professionals that are available offers guidance for what services are best suited for
Mental health disorders are complex and can take many forms. The broad definition incorporates many forms, including depression, anxiety, bipolar, eating disorders and schizophrenia, etc. Anxiety The feeling of fear and anxiety are crucial feelings that all humans experience. They are both released by the